Here we have an Alana model ballpoint pen, with its Chrome and gold veneer 10K () the design is rather classic and elegant,
- A rotating quarter-type mechanism that will ensure years of operation without problems.
- The wood used here is elm magnifying glass, an extraordinary wood.
- The magnifying glass on a tree is an outgrowth that might look like a wart.
- The peculiarity comes from the fact that the fibers, in these magnifying 10th, grow in a totally anarchic way, which will give this veining so special.
- It comes in a velvet pouch.
- This pen is rechargeable and uses Parker-type refills.
Check out the other Ball Pen here.