Here we have an Alana model ballpoint pen, with its Chrome and gold veneer 10K () the design is rather classic and elegant,
- A rotating quarter-type mechanism that will ensure years of operation without problems.
- This one is a bit special, because as you can see, the gold central ring has not been installed. This is not an oversight on my part but a desire to create a slightly different model.
- The wood used is snake wood from Guyana.
- You can find details about this wood in the description of the Acanthe model.
- It comes in a velvet pouch. This pen is rechargeable and uses Parker-type refills.
Check out the other Ball Pen here.