Toric ball pen in elm magnifying glass
Toric model ball pen, made of Elm Loupe wood.
- Toric model ball pen, for diess, made of Elm Loupe wood, hand-turned.
Toric model ball pen,made of Elm Loupe wood.
A pen that has a rather masculine style, with a very industrial decoration. Indeed, with its upper nut-shaped ending, and its toric joints scattered along its body, it displays its "businessman" side. Note that this model is one of the few push mechanisms, because it is quality. Available in chrome or grey veneer, it is rather pretty in both tones.
- The wood used here is the elm magnifying glass, a natural wonder.
- You will find the magnifying glass of a tree often on its trunk, like a large wart or the fibers grow anarchically which gives this veining so special and especially beautiful.
- This pen is rechargeable and uses Parker-type cartridges.
- It comes in a velvet pouch.
- elm magnifying glass wood