QUALITY AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Beware this painting does not have the standard toy
- Special high-quality paint made from alkyde resin
- Allows magnets to adhere
- Allows chalk writing
- Very good grip on the support
- Resists scratches and shocks
- Resistant to cleaning products
- Very good power covering
- Matte black color
HOW TO USE IT
- The surfaces to be treated should be clean, dry and free of fat.
- Remove the old coats of paint and sand until the support is smoothed completely.
- Apply a DUPLI-COLOR primary hanging sublayer if necessary (highly absorbent supports).
- Shake the bomb for 2 minutes before use and test on a sample.
- Optimal distance: 15 to 20 cm.
- Then spray paint on the desired object.
- For optimal magnetic effect on the blackboard, apply at least five coats of paint, allowing it to dry for about 10 minutes between each layer.
- When applying, shake the bomb from time to time.
- Turn the bomb after use and empty the valve for cleaning.
- The paint is dry after 48 hours and the painting is ready for use.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Binder base: alkyd resin
- Colors: black
- Smell: solvent smell
- Shine: matte at 60-degree angle according to DIN 67530
A 500 ml bomb can cover an area of 1.8 to 2.0 m2 (a single layer)
To achieve a magnetic effect on the blackboard, 500 ml is used to cover about 0.5 to 0.6 m2. The heavier the magnets, the larger the number of layers.
- Drying (at 20oC, relative humidity of 50%):
Off dust: after about 30 to 60 minutes
Dry to the touch: after 2 to 3 hours
Hardened: after 48 hours
The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the relative humidity and the thickness of the applied layer.
- Thermal resistance: up to 80oC
10 years for compliant storage (10C - 25C, maximum relative humidity of 60%).
aerosol bomb, maximum nominal volume 500 ml