Arnaud feather pen in cade wood
Reference: Arnp 21/23
Cade wooden Arnaud pen pen.
- Cade's wooden Arnaud pen pen, the cap unscrews and is turned by hand.
Black and chrome-plated, this men's-style pen will delight lovers of writing, the pen is wider and longer than the other feather pens you'll find in these pages, adding another touch of masculinity.
- The wood used here is cade, the juniper found on the Mediterranean basin.
- It is a hardwood that works easily.
- This wood has many virtues, at the time, cade oil was made, which cared for horses among other things.
- It is mostly a natural antimite, and its smell fills the workshop when I turn it, and I must admit that it is very pleasant.
- It comes in a cardboard box, a cloth for maintenance, and you can use standard ink cartridges.
- cade wood