Lyloo feather pen in cocobolo wood with aubier
Cocobolo wooden Lyloo pen with aubier.
- Cocobolo wooden Lyloo pen with a lebier, the cap unscrews and it is turned by hand.
This model has a special feature, it is the only one to exist in ballpoint pen, mine holder, roller or feather, enough to design a beautiful adornment for amateurs. A very decorative style, with its multi-faceted chiseled hood. For roller skates or feathers, it has a magnetized hood that will find its place alone, at the front or back of the pen. You'll find this model available in two veneers, chrome or grey.
- The wood used here is cocobolo, the famous rosewood that comes from South America.
- We can also see that it is split in two, with its heartwood part, and its aubier part, which gives us an interesting contrast and which I like very much.
- This pen is rechargeable and uses standard cartridges.
- It comes in a velvet pouch.
- cocobolo wood