Cocobolo wooden feather pen
Cocobolo wooden pen pen.
- Cocobolo's wooden pen, the cap unscrews and is turned by hand.
In the Alana family, I would like the pen, so here it is in pen version for lovers of writing. Very well balanced, this model will ensure you years of writing. Metal parts are always of excellent quality. I love working with this contrast, you will see it on several pens. I don't care about the happiness it will bring you.
- The wood used here is cocobolo, a rosewood that can be found in Nicaragua, among others.
- You can see a clear part of the cork.
- This part is the tree's bark, the part just behind the bark, and then comes the heartwood, red in color.
- It comes in a cardboard box, a cloth for maintenance and you can use standard ink cartridges.
- cocobolo wood