- Compliant with the standard toys IN 71/3.
- Not toxic.
- Power covering about 150ml per sq m
- Smell-free, water soluble and can mix with each other to compose other shades.
- Black RAL 9055
- Blue - RAL 5002
- Red - RAL 3020
- Yellow- RAL 1012
- White RAL 9010
- Find plenty of tips on the "practical info" tab as well as the technical sheets of shades, paints and varnish.
- Different packages are offered to match everyone's need but if you want larger quantities, contact me.
- The hue, unlike the paint, allows the veins of the wood to be exposed.
- I suggest you apply one to two coats of varnish to protect against blows and scratches.
Information on ensy standard shades EN71.3: fact sheet
Check out the other EN71.3 Toy Standard Shades here.