- A patinated tin plating, this pen will delight all lovers of medieval times.
- The sword that acts as a bar is incredibly detailed.
- The top of the pen, the rotating part, is crown-shaped and a riveted circle is located at both ends of the central body.
- High-quality rotating quarter mechanism.
- The wood used here is zebrano, a species native to Africa.
- Commonly used to create decorative objects.
- This pen is rechargeable and uses Parker-type refills.
- It comes in a cardboard box with a maintenance cloth.
Check out the other theme pens here.