Careful!! This pen model is evil! I named it that way because I think it could have been created by this fabulous narrator.
- Again, the metal parts are beautiful, with this new/old mix, which is quite in the steampunk pen.
- The mechanism is fabulous, and I advise you not to write your memoirs with, unless you have well-muscled wrists, because Mr. Jules Verne weighs a certain weight, proof that it is metal.
- The pen is cocobolo, with still a part of aubier, which creates a contrast that I love.
- This wonder is rechargeable, and uses Parker-type refills.
- It comes in an aluminium box, accompanied by a maintenance cloth.
Check out the other theme pens here.