125ml toy standard tint
Toy standard shade of 125 ml.
Professional quality with tamper-proof cap. They mix with each other for other shades.
A more than secure payment and we offer the X times free of charge from 100 € of purchase!
Delivery to relay point and home (excluding DOM-TOM) in Europe free from 70 € of purchase!
You have 14 days to return your products (excluding personal product) if you were not satisfied!
Toy standard shade of 125 ml for wood.
- Compliant with the en-law standard EN 71/3.
- Power covering about 150ml per m²
- Odorless, water-soluble and can mix with each other to compose other shades.
- Attention the shades standard toy EN71.3 (acrylic) are not compatible with the varnish and exterior paints (glycero).
- Black => RAL 9055
- Blue => RAL 5010
- Red => RAL 3020
- Yellow => RAL 1012
- White => RAL 9010
- Find plenty of advice on the "practical information" tab as well as the technical sheets of shades, paints and varnish.
- Different packaging is proposed to match the needs of each but if you want larger quantities, contact me.
- The tint, unlike the paint, makes it possible to leave the veins of the wood exposed.
- I suggest applying one to two coats of varnish to protect from blows and scratches.
Information on toy standard colours EN71.3: technical sheet
Since 2005, we offer wooden games and toy(s) for children made in Auvergne. Our company is also present at wood fairs. We also offer a selection of paints and varnishes standard toys EN71.3.
Wooden toys, wooden games and children's paintings, baby wooden games:
We mainly manufacture games and toys for children but also wooden decoration for children's rooms such as wooden coat racks, wooden names to put on the doors or the wooden game "I learn my name". Our range of wooden games and toys is aimed at the youngest as well as the oldest with wooden games to shoot or stack and also wooden strategy games such as the morpion, the 4 in a row or the stick game. We also make personalized wooden games or toys on request with or without sketches.
Unique toys made of France and paint for children
Each of our products is manufactured in France, in the Allier. Sourced in the Bourbonnaise mountain, the wood is then imported into our family workshop, 40 kilometers away.
It is in this workshop that each of our wooden games and toys is designed, coming to life at the whim of the enchanted wood sculptor.
Each of the pieces is made by hand, in compliance with artisanal rules and local customs.
The paint used is fr EN71-3 standard paint, intended for children and non-toxic.
Attention Small elements, choking hazard
A large dose of passion, a little originality, a zest of madness, and above all a lot of love make up each of the games and toys.
Each piece is unique, timeless, and emerges from the imagination of the craftsman, who concocts, between memories of evenings by the fire, and daydreams from his playroom, toys up to the wishes of young and old for pleasant parties, punctuated by laughter, and especially dreams and imaginary stories at the height of the sweetest dreams.