Toy standard shade Purple blue RAL 5000
Color standard toy Blue purple RAL 5000.
- Professional quality with tamper-proof cap.
A more than secure payment and we offer the X times free of charge from 100 € of purchase!
Delivery to relay point and home (excluding DOM-TOM) in Europe free from 70 € of purchase!
You have 14 days to return your products (excluding personal product) if you were not satisfied!
Color standard toy Blue purple RAL 5000 for wood.
- Color RAL 5000
- RAL Blue
- The RAL color preview is for informational purposes, we recommend the use of a RAL color chart.
- Compliant with the en-law standard EN 71/3.
- Odorless, water-soluble and can mix with each other to compose other shades.
- Covering about 150 gr to 200 gr per m² and per layer
- Find plenty of advice on the "practical information" tab as well as the technical sheets of paints and varnishes.
- Attention the tint standard toy EN71.3 (acrylic) has not compatible with the varnish and exterior paints (glycero).
- Different packaging is proposed to match the needs of each but if you want larger quantities, contact me.
- I suggest applying one to two coats of varnish to protect from blows and scratches.
- Information on the toy standard shade EN 71-3, technical sheet
Did you know?
RAL is the abbreviation of Reichs-A usschuß für Lieferbedingungen. It is a color coding system developed in 1927 by the German Institute for Quality Assurance and Associated Marking. This color chart is used mainly for hue colors. At its creation, the "classic" RAL included 40 codified colors.
Since 2005, we offer wooden games and toy(s) for children made in Auvergne. Our company is also present at wood fairs. We also offer a selection of paints and varnishes standard toys EN71.3.
Wooden toys, wooden games and children's paintings, baby wooden games:
We mainly manufacture games and toys for children but also wooden decoration for children's rooms such as wooden coat racks, wooden names to put on the doors or the wooden game "I learn my name". Our range of wooden games and toys is aimed at the youngest as well as the oldest with wooden games to shoot or stack and also wooden strategy games such as the morpion, the 4 in a row or the stick game. We also make personalized wooden games or toys on request with or without sketches.
Unique toys made of France and paint for children
Each of our products is manufactured in France, in the Allier. Sourced in the Bourbonnaise mountain, the wood is then imported into our family workshop, 40 kilometers away.
It is in this workshop that each of our wooden games and toys is designed, coming to life at the whim of the enchanted wood sculptor.
Each of the pieces is made by hand, in compliance with artisanal rules and local customs.
The paint used is fr EN71-3 standard paint, intended for children and non-toxic.
Attention Small elements, choking hazard
A large dose of passion, a little originality, a zest of madness, and above all a lot of love make up each of the games and toys.
Each piece is unique, timeless, and emerges from the imagination of the craftsman, who concocts, between memories of evenings by the fire, and daydreams from his playroom, toys up to the wishes of young and old for pleasant parties, punctuated by laughter, and especially dreams and imaginary stories at the height of the sweetest dreams.