Thixotropic hydroalcoholic disinfectant gel for hygienic treatment or hand disinfection by friction.
- Ethyl alcohol.
- Thickening agent.
- Glycerol and water.
- No perfume, no dye.
Condition of use:
Hygiene treatment of the hands:
- On clean, dry hands, rub for 2x30 seconds and until hands are completely dry with 3 ml of hydroalcoholic gel per application. Do not rinse. Do not dry.
- On clean, dry hands, carefully rub hands and forearms for 45 seconds with 4 ml of hydroalcoholic gel. Repeat the operation twice. Do not rinse. Do not dry.
- Bactericide Activity: NF IN 13727 (30 seconds)
- Levuricide activity: NF IN 1275, 13624 (30 seconds)
- Virucid activity: NF IN 14476 (30 seconds)
- Stability: 24 months in the original packaging.
- Hydroalcoholic gel fears frost.
- Storage temperature 15-25oC
- Highly flammable liquid and vapours.
- Causes severe eye irritation. ·
- Cautionary Tips: If you see a doctor, keep the container or label available.
- Keep children out of reach.
Check out the other Gels here.