- Hydrodiluable food varnish.
- Professional quality.
- Its ability to make food contact complies with Regulation 1935/2004/CE, art.3 Decree 2007/766.
- VOC (emissions of volatile organic compounds).
- When applying the varnish, ventilate the piece.
- Beware this varnish does not have the standard toys EN71-3.
- Application: 2 layers between 10 and 30 degrees Celsius.
- Pistol airmix 120-150 ml/ m2 per layer
- Brush: yes (150 to 200 ml/m2 per layer)
- By soaking: No
- drying time between layers of 1 to 3 hours depending on room temperature.
- Deep dry: 4 hours.
- Water dilution: 5%
- Preservation: between 10 and 30 degrees Celsius.
- Fears frost.
- This varnish is intended for wooden parts and these derivatives.
Information on food varnishes, fact sheet
Discover the other Food Vernis: category link