Glyceromic paint 40g standard toy EN 71.3 indoors and outdoors.
Standard TOy painting EN71.3 for indoors and outdoors.
- This standard 40g IN 71.3 glycero paint is intended for indoors and outdoors.
- It is applied to all wood, plaster, paper and iron materials.
- Ideal for your outdoor creations, weatherproof.
- Medium glycerophthalic paint in high-strength finishing oil.
- Product appearance at fluid delivery, creamy
- Appearance of film after satin drying
- TOy standard EN71.3
- Drying at 20oC. At the rate of application of 150 to 200 g/m2
- Excluding dust 50 minutes
- Hardening 5 to 8 a.m.
- Recoverable 12 p.m.
- Dilution: White-spirit
- Covering power: 5 to 7 m2 depending on application / kg
- Storage 12 months away from frost
Pneumatic pistol, brush, rollers, brushes, gloves.
Area of employment and particularity:
Outdoor and indoor application. Mainly on wood, plaster, paper, healthy, dry and clean porous ferrous materials, can also be applied to metals, provided the support is treated against corrosion. Gives excellent protection from the weather. Forms a soft and durable film, which allows it to be leachable. Applying on central heating radiator, can be applied on some plastics and composites, a pre-test is highly recommended.
What is glycero paint?
- Long called oil painting, glycerophthalic paint is a mixture of pigments, resin and organic solvent (white-spirit).
Information on spray spray paint standard toy EN 71-3, fact sheet