Outdoor varnish 5litres standard toy EN 71.3
Outdoor varnish 5litres standard toy EN 71.3.
- For application on wood and its derivatives, iron, rattan.
- Very water resistant varnish, seaside and chemicals.
A more than secure payment and we offer the X time free of charge from 100 € of purchase!
A more than secure payment and we offer the X times free of charge from 100 € of purchase!
Delivery in relay point and home (excluding DOM-TOM) in Europe free from 70 € of purchase!
Delivery to relay point and home (excluding DOM-TOM) in Europe free from 70 € of purchase!
You have 14 days to return your products (excluding personal products) if you are not satisfied!
You have 14 days to return your products (excluding personal product) if you were not satisfied!
Exterior varnish 5liters toy standard EN 71.3.
- Appearance of the product on delivery: Transparent or opalescent
- Covering power: 6 to 8 M²/ L and per layer
- Standards NF 71 3: yes
- Storage: 12 months
- Diluent: White spirit
- Attention the exterior varnishes (glycero) are not compatible with the varnish and paints standard toy EN71.3 (acrylic).
DRYING AT 20° C:
- Excluding dust: 45 to 90 minutes
- Sandable: Satin and Matte only +12h (the gloss does not pumice)
- Hardening: 48h
- Manipulable: 90 minutes to 120 minutes depending on the temperature of the room
- Fast tempering, pneumatic gun and airmix pump, brushes, cod tail, spalters.
- Ambient temperature, item temperature and ventilation conditions influence drying and curing.
- Do not use at a temperature below 15°C and above 35°C.
- Ventilate the room where you work well.
Field of employment and particularity:
- on wood, all species and mediums, as well as plywood.
- Ferrous metal.
- The varnish offers the advantage of having a good resistance to shocks and moisture.
- Excellent filling power, allows to obtain beautiful and soft surfaces.
- It can be applied to normal traffic parquet. Ideal for yachting, chalet, rattan, frisette, table and chair.
- The outdoor outfit is excellent.
SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS (see Safety Data Sheet)
- Do not ingest.
- Do not inhale.
- Suction or ventilation in accordance with the standards of the labour inspectorate.
- Do not discharge into the sewer.
- The waste must be collected and handed over to an approved skills destruction company.
- Extinguishing medium: Co 2 extinguisher, powder, water and foam.
- Flammable product.
- For more details see our safety data sheet (on request).
Information on exterior varnishes standard toy EN71.3: technical sheet
Discover the other EN71.3 toy standard exterior varnishes here.
Since 2005, we offer wooden games and toy(s) for children made in Auvergne. Our company is also present at wood fairs. We also offer a selection of paints and varnishes standard toys EN71.3.
Wooden toys, wooden games and children's paintings, baby wooden games:
We mainly manufacture games and toys for children but also wooden decoration for children's rooms such as wooden coat racks, wooden names to put on the doors or the wooden game "I learn my name". Our range of wooden games and toys is aimed at the youngest as well as the oldest with wooden games to shoot or stack and also wooden strategy games such as the morpion, the 4 in a row or the stick game. We also make personalized wooden games or toys on request with or without sketches.
Unique toys made of France and paint for children
Each of our products is manufactured in France, in the Allier. Sourced in the Bourbonnaise mountain, the wood is then imported into our family workshop, 40 kilometers away.
It is in this workshop that each of our wooden games and toys is designed, coming to life at the whim of the enchanted wood sculptor.
Each of the pieces is made by hand, in compliance with artisanal rules and local customs.
The paint used is fr EN71-3 standard paint, intended for children and non-toxic.
Attention Small elements, choking hazard
A large dose of passion, a little originality, a zest of madness, and above all a lot of love make up each of the games and toys.
Each piece is unique, timeless, and emerges from the imagination of the craftsman, who concocts, between memories of evenings by the fire, and daydreams from his playroom, toys up to the wishes of young and old for pleasant parties, punctuated by laughter, and especially dreams and imaginary stories at the height of the sweetest dreams.