- Acrylic quality water-based primer
- That respects our environment because 90% of solvents have been replaced by water.
- On wood, cardboard, metal, fabric, plastic, glass and ceramic surfaces. Also suitable for application on styrofoam.
- Ideal for terrariums.
- TOy standard EN71.3
- Painted surfaces can be cleaned with dishwashing products.
- Depends on the support and colour applied, for a 350ml aerosol can
- Prime: 0.8-1.0 m2
- 350 ml.
- Before using the aerosol first, remove the nozzle and then the safety ring. Replace the nozzle, the aerosol is ready for use. You can replace child safety at any time.
Information on the standard aerosol primer in toy EN 71-3, fact sheet
The right gestures to paint in aerosol: explanatory sheet
Check out the other aerosols here.