- Special high-quality paint made from alkyde resin
- Allows magnets to adhere
- Allows chalk writing
- Very good grip on the support
- Resists scratches and shocks
- Resistant to cleaning products
- Very good power covering
- Matte black color
- The more layers you put on, the better the magnets will adhere
The magnetic schoolboy painting in aerosol!
The blackboard painting "Click and Write" is a ferromagnetic spray paint. After application, it can be written in chalk as on a classic blackboard, it is also erased with water. The iron particles in the paint allow magnets to be used. Spray paint can be applied to different media such as metal, wood, stone and various synthetic materials.
With a 500 ml can, you can cover an area of 1.8 - 2.0 m2 (a single layer). But magnets would adhere to it only weakly. To enhance the magnetic effect, several layers are needed. An aerosol is then enough for about 0.5 - 0.6 m2.
The right gestures to paint in aerosol: explanatory sheet
Check out the other aerosols: category link