Black spray paint to toy standard
Black spray paint standard toy EN 71-3.
- A range of water-based paint that respects our environment as 90% of solvents have been replaced by water.
- Easy to use
- Brilliant or matte
A more than secure payment and we offer the X times free of charge from 100 € of purchase!
Delivery to relay point and home (excluding DOM-TOM) in Europe free from 70 € of purchase!
You have 14 days to return your products (excluding personal product) if you were not satisfied!
- Color RAL 9005
- RAL Black
- Acrylic grade water-based paint
- A range of paint and watery base that respects our environment because 90% of the solvents have been replaced by water.
- On surfaces made of wood, cardboard, metal, fabric, plastic, glass and ceramic. Also suitable for application on polystyrene.
- Ideal for terrariums.
- Painted surfaces can be cleaned with dishwashing product.
- capacity of 350 ml.
Child Safety :
- Before the first use of the aerosol, remove the nozzle and then the safety ring.
- Replace the nozzle, the aerosol is ready for use.
- You can replace child safety at any time.
Information on spray paint toy standard EN 71-3, technical sheet
The right gestures to paint in aerosol: explanatory sheet
Since 2005, we offer wooden games and toy(s) for children made in Auvergne. Our company is also present at wood fairs. We also offer a selection of paints and varnishes standard toys EN71.3.
Wooden toys, wooden games and children's paintings, baby wooden games:
We mainly manufacture games and toys for children but also wooden decoration for children's rooms such as wooden coat racks, wooden names to put on the doors or the wooden game "I learn my name". Our range of wooden games and toys is aimed at the youngest as well as the oldest with wooden games to shoot or stack and also wooden strategy games such as the morpion, the 4 in a row or the stick game. We also make personalized wooden games or toys on request with or without sketches.
Unique toys made of France and paint for children
Each of our products is manufactured in France, in the Allier. Sourced in the Bourbonnaise mountain, the wood is then imported into our family workshop, 40 kilometers away.
It is in this workshop that each of our wooden games and toys is designed, coming to life at the whim of the enchanted wood sculptor.
Each of the pieces is made by hand, in compliance with artisanal rules and local customs.
The paint used is fr EN71-3 standard paint, intended for children and non-toxic.
Attention Small elements, choking hazard
A large dose of passion, a little originality, a zest of madness, and above all a lot of love make up each of the games and toys.
Each piece is unique, timeless, and emerges from the imagination of the craftsman, who concocts, between memories of evenings by the fire, and daydreams from his playroom, toys up to the wishes of young and old for pleasant parties, punctuated by laughter, and especially dreams and imaginary stories at the height of the sweetest dreams.