Malou ball pen in boxwood
Malou model ball pen in boxwood.
- Malou model ball pen in boxwood, 3/4 rotating, hand-turned.
A pen that looks great and has a reasonable budget. Do not believe that this pen is of poor quality, it is very popular with people who want a handmade wooden pen without breaking the bank. You'll find it in two finishes, 10K gold or satin chrome. The central ring is finely chiseled.
- It uses a quality quarter rotating mechanism.
- The wood used here is boxwood, a wood that grows very slowly, which in the end is a very hard wood and gives an exceptional polish.
- This pen is rechargeable and uses Cross-type cartridges.
- It comes in a velvet pouch.
- olive wood